AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Class action, good news
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017
Full Flexer

Liked 154 Times in 110 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujabe View Post
It's under warranty - I didn't feel I could expect anybody else to inspect/diagnose the problem on their own dime, and didn't feel like I should have to frig around myself too much to get a result. But I clearly made the mistake of expecting at least one of three different Jeep branded workshops to have some clue as to WTF they're doing. At a bare minimum, even put the thing on a goddamn hoist and have a look. Sorry. My fault apparently. I've leaned my lesson now, won't be handing another dollar to a Jeep dealership, either for a service or another vehicle. I like the vehicle but I'm not chancing going through that bullshit again.
I agree with you, but after a lifetime of being fobbed of by dealers of all makes, I now take it to someone who isn't affiliated if they stuff me around.

It isn't a Jeep thing, it is an industry thing, ask a panel beater what they think about insurance companies ideas of a fair rate of pay.
Like I said earlier at least Jeep is acknowledging the issue, try Toyota, Ford, Holden etc.
They just ignore you completely, the Ford Focus stopping for no apparent reason, is now a class action.
When it happened with the VW Golf DSG gearbox, it was National news worthy, just depends who is paying the advertising dollars or who is connected IMO.
They are all the same, at least Jeep is fixing things, shame they aren't fixing their service costs.

But having said that, they will have to fix their servicing costs, or people wont get it serviced there.

It is just dumb, thinking people will pay stupid prices, when money is tight.

In Mandurah ( W.A) the Reading cinema has dropped it prices from $17 to $10, now the place is packed, when it was $17 they had 5 people watching a movie.
The businesses have to realise, when times are tough, putting up prices isn't going to increase revenue.

Last edited by 08crd; 28-03-2017 at 10:39 PM.