AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Who's servicing your KL??
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017

Liked 151 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elio_S View Post
Ours is a brand new '2015' model if that makes any sense. It had 27kms on it when we purchased it from a very large dealership. I was very disappointed when we picked it up. The level of detail was terrible, and as for the pre delivery, I doubt it was even looked at. It came washed, but little else. Had grotty hand prints on the hoodlining, dirt in the grille and when I checked the fluid levels, it needed a litre of engine oil. I do not think this car has had any of the updates to date. This was the straight after we got home from the car yard. I'm thinking if this is what they're like when they deliver a new car, I can't help but wonder what they're service department is like. Funnily enough, I have friends that have their car serviced at their sister dealership about 30 km's away and they reckon they're great. At the moment, I'm leading towards letting them do the 6 month and 12 month services for the updates. If I'm happy with the service level, I will take it back to them, but if not I'll take it into one of our workshops and do it myself.
Name and shame! I've found Jeep dealership service to be consistently woeful - we should all try and warn each other to save others the pain!