AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Safety Recall N23 for WH anyone had it done yet?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017
CrawlerStar

Liked 60 Times in 52 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoea26 View Post
I purchased a new WK2 late last year when they had the 0 interest, free servicing discounted new price deal going. I kept the WH though she's an offroad weapon besides trade-in value wasn't worth trading her in...the WK2 is now my caravan tow vehicle.

They do have a pretty good deal going atm worth consideration.

They are an excellent vehicle to drive, very comfortable and after doing 6-8 hours towing I did not feel fatigued and great to tow 2500kg of van with, a great feature is the self levelling I have the McHitch tow hitch and with the self-levelling suspension I found there's no need to use a WDH

The fuel consumption towing averaged 12-14l/100k...good conditions 12's headwinds/hilly etc 14's.

I spoke with a lot of people towing with them and never heard any complaints was all positive many who previously owned 200 series/nissans were saying they are a superior tow vehicle and use much less fuel.
No doubt they are great cars i knew nothing about jeeps and i didn't think much of them until i got my commander (which i bought mainly cause i got it so cheap), the features of the commander are great, it's comfy (i have a bad back and long drive can be hard) it's ability to tow which i do nearly every day (1.5 ton), and its great on diesel, thats 10 years old now and no major problems not even a lot of little problems.

I will find it hard to let of it because it's been so reliable and i have spent a small fortune recently on setting it up for camping and touring.

I would with out a doubt buy a new grand for the car, its just a shame there after sale is so disgusting otherwise they would sell so many more.