AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - "Why do Jeeps currently suck so much?"
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017

Liked 151 Times in 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJetc View Post
I've had the complete opposite of your experience Lujabe. Nearly 3 years in and the KL Limited has been perfect. Mechanically and electronically excellent. Not even a single rattle or squeak (which is quite amazing given the state of our driveway from the road up to the house which looks like a goat-track with large ruts and corrugations in some parts).

It's a shame you've had a bad experience with yours.
As I said, I like the vehicle - but it's had a few minor issues that the dealerships have been beyond poor when it comes to sorting out. Unfortunately, every dealership in Melbourne within an hour of me is part of the same group - and I've found the service and attitude of the service departments at 3 of their dealerships pretty atrocious. I've lost track of how much of my time has been wasted because they couldn't be stuffed looking at the thing properly, or because they order the wrong parts, or forget to order them altogether, or don't refer to their own service bulletins (unless I print them off and hand to them)...

I'd buy another Jeep if I had any confidence in the after sales support in my area, but unless there's a dramatic change in the next couple of years, I'll be shopping for a different brand once this ones lease is up.