AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What have you done to your JK this week? 2.5M Views
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017
SwampDigger

Liked 540 Times in 399 Posts

Mine are the Body Armor 4x4 one & matching mirrors. I don't really like the mirrors, though. The glass in the left one is flat not convex, except that it isn't really flat, it's a little funhouse. Also, because they picot is where the arm attaches to the mirror at the bottom inside corner, they tend to move every time someone shuts a door a little too hard. And that's very easy to do...

I'm looking at some of the Quadratec ones that mount on the A pillar & can be used with regular or no doors. They say they aren't compatible with the tubes, but I'm willint to try & make them work. They have OEM, or OEM style mirrors as well.

Washed & polished the dust off it today, even after drying & a light polish, I have watermarks seemingly etched into the bonnet. Also moved my CB speaker from the dash to the soundbar & the rearview screen up above the windsreen, since I hated losing even that little amount, (it took up less space than the mirror did), of front vision.