AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Grand cherokee (WK) pics share them
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017
Established Member

Liked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default My MY17 Trailhawk in Rhino

My third WK2 arrived today, it’s a diesel Trailhawk with active safety group. The colour is Rhino clear coat and it looks amazing, shifting from navy/black to battleship grey depending on the light (see pictures below). With the blacked out detail of the Trailhawk the Jeep looks considerably more aggressive than any other I’ve seen and the photos don’t do it justice. Also, I was worried the red detailed badges might look a bit cheap but they really look awesome in the flesh against the rhino.

I’ve only travelled a few kms so far but the wranglers seem nice and quiet and the ride seems comparable to my previous Hankooks that I had on the Overland. Very early days but I’ve found a few cool things over my MY14 like remote start/stop (inc turning auto seat warmers/coolers depending on temperature) from up to 30m away, mirrors that automatically fold when the car locks/unlocks and the ability to have the tyre monitors set to psi leaving everything else metric.

Tint goes on tomorrow, towbar and brake controller next week. I might also need to get some black crossbars.

Last edited by Jasman; 27-09-2017 at 09:29 PM.