AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Quadratec TJ rock sliders
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2017
Established Member

Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)
Default Quadratec TJ rock sliders

Quote:
TL;DR

THis case is now closed - Quad came through with flying colors. See this post in the thread for the out come. It was an epic adventure, but I am very happy with outcome and Quads customer service. I will be a continued happy customer of Quad. Though the warehouse staff / systems in the supply chain might need some help!

I am not sure this is the right place, but I couldn't post in the vendor section.

I am currently under going a little grief with Quadratec and I wanted to share the experience, and record how thing go. As the issue is still in flight.

over a month ago I ordered https://www.quadratec.com/products/12251_0203_07.htm

It was my second attempt as there was a mix up and Quadratec cancelled my order. It nearly happened again, as there is a issue with paypal that creates multiple account in their system. However! My order was placed and confirmed back in 20/8.

Today they finally arrived.

My issue, they sent me:
The left hand slider for a jeep tj - which is correct.
And a Jeep JK rock slider... See below

I've just rang customer support and they where not really helpful. Was a little sooky and said "now i've gotta figure out how to get these back and deal with this". I politely asked given the size of the company surely this is not a uncommon problem, resolving mistake on your end to intentional customers.

The end result is they took my email address and said they would email me details but warned this will take weeks to resolve....

Hear is hoping... I've been trying to secure these sliders for months. Hopefully im not left high and dry and out of pocket.

To be fair this is the first time I've had an issue with quadratec, while there customer service is a bit hit and miss this is about my 7th or 8th order with this and the first one to go really bad.

Ill keep you updated, for those interested, as this will be a good test of their commitment ot making this right for international customers.

MOds: Again I couldn't put this in the vendor forum, please move if this shouldn't be placed here.

Fingers crossed.....

Last edited by neomut; 16-11-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Updated with resolution