AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Aftermarket HU for 2011-2013?
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017
Full Flexer

Liked 355 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markandallan View Post
Thanks
I called Dan from the company as well and he said it is compatible with all the overland features as well. Said only thing not plug and play is the reverse camera as you have to splice it in. However he then text me back and said reverse camera is now plug and play.
Said does not come with any fitting instructions which is a worry but said all wires are marked.
It would be great to know how you feel about it when installed and even better if you can take pics or video of the install.

My concern would be the android system could being glitchy and maps not working such as hema etc after spending $1K. Not that uconnect is not glitchy and maps aren’t already rubbish. But still I would want it to be better not another headache.
Cheers
Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
with regards to stuff not working . there is no reason why hema etc won't work . It's just an android device and it works on my phone . anyway i will report back in the next month