AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - NEW......T36 Alternator Recall
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2018
Full Flexer

Liked 108 Times in 74 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benn0 View Post
I still love mine, but yes space is limited. The uneek roof rack helps for camp trips, I can just fit everything in with ~100kg on the rook. But yeah, I wish the boot was about 100mm wider and longer. The worst is the suspension, its just too rough on bumpy tracks. I've been thinking about going to a disco 4, the new one is fugly! I can handle a blown alternator, if lots starts to go wrong I may jump ship.
Yes, D4 is what I would get(surrounded by it and amazed at is boot capacity, 1.2m depth x 1m width, with third row folded). New one is fugly and at that coin, I wouldn't take it offroad.

The GC just bounces and scoops the beach sand like there is no tomorrow. Even lifted doesnt help in rock climbing situations, where the D4 long wheel base clears almost everything we've been through. The GC struggles in almost all instances(embarrassed).

All the videos I have posted on my GC offlroad trips are the successful, its countless times it has been unsuccessful.

Last edited by imaz; 23-01-2018 at 12:09 PM.