AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Truck Lite LED headlights
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018
Full Flexer

Liked 187 Times in 119 Posts

I recently drove across Lachlan Valley Way between Yass and Cowra at dusk and in darkness. I was struggling to see with the standard Wrangler headlamps. The High Beams are COMPLETELY USELESS.

ARB recently told me that there is nowhere to mount a light bar across the plastic bumper. I would need an after market bar. [Note: I have seen other JKs with their light bars bolted through the plastic bumper].

As a result, I was wondering if the Truck Lite LEDs would be a better substitute until I am ready to mod my vanilla rig. I guess not after reading the earlier posts...

Is there an alternative to the stock standard bulbs in the head lamps e.g. like IPF series?????

Looks like I will be using my modded XJ for remote night duties until this issue is sorted [has Bushranger LED bar].

BTW, the other thing that $hits me about the JK is the Barbie horn, but that is a topic for another often repeated thread....

Last edited by eksjay; 20-06-2018 at 09:39 PM.