AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Jk suspension help, suspension nuts please help
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019
Senior Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Jk suspension help, suspension nuts please help

Hi guys, I have a jku crd 2014 model I have a 4.5 inch lift which includes Fox shocks, synergy springs, trackbar mount on rear and front, aftermarket front trackbar, swaybar disconnects, Currie HD draglink, teraflex alpine lower adjustable arms. Car drove pretty loose on the road, a bit of wondering. I recently purchased a teraflex tera44 housing 4+. Since installed the shop put aev correction brackets in and returned my front lower control arms back to stock. The car drives unbelievably good on the road now, but if you look at the way the springs sit( they are sagging) the bumpstops are way out of line, the bottom bumpstop spacers are facing the rear of the car. To me it’s looks like the diff needs to be rolled forward, I did ask them to install uca’s But instead they put the aev correction brackets in. Now the passenger side coil spring tags the lip on the upper bumpstop during compression. The way the sprin sits in the diffs perch makes the coil sit on an angle facing the rear. This also makes me believe the diff should be rotated forward None of this happened with the standard d30 just wondered the road a bit

Do you think I should add adjustable uca’s?

Please help, spent a fortune on this diff and want to get it right