AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - GJC MY14/15 buying opinions/questions
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2019
I just registered

Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Ended up buying the Silver 3.6 Limited with QL I took for a drive, picked it up this evening. I'll throw pics up in the WL2 photos thread on the weekend when I get a chance.

Its deceptively quick for such a large machine, more than I realised when I started driving it home and its going to take a bit of getting used to switching from such a small performance car into a medium 4x4 with much softer handling but so far I'm really happy. Haven't had a chance to throw it around on the open highway yet.

The extra range on the diesel due to the fuel economy was one of the main things that interested me but I don't think I'll be doing too much driving that will take me out of range if I have an LRA tank fitted (eventually). Worst case a smaller jerry can or two on the roof in addition to the long range auxilliary tank should get me enough range to go between fuel stops to most places I'd want to go.

Thanks everyone for the advice and info!

Signature updated with Jeeper info.