AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Why is it hard to Start when Cold
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

"If you cannot backprobe the cavity, it is acceptable practice to pierce the wire with the pin".......I might have to do that awg
pulled the airbox out and the cover on the ecu the wires go into a right angle plastic turn at the back of the plugs put it in the too hard basket for today...
found this Gem last night https://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1108210
So I pulled the PDC apart today was easy nothing really to report all pretty clean looking of all the wires going into the ASD Section the Green/Orange stripe ..Fat Wire and the Small Dark Blue/Yellow stripe (ECU Earth)were loose? But when the Relay is plugged in they are tightish......if you look at the pics in the above post on the naxja forums the wires have the female plugs connected to them they only clip into the Black Lego which is covered by the Yellow Lego Its not a loose connection just loose in the Black Lego I will have another look at the loose ones and check the wire end before I put the PDC back together.... Sounds Rude but somehow I am going to Back Probe it!..........
BTW.........There was no sign of a Immobilizer being hacked into the PDC ........So the Secret Switch and the Wires to No Where are still a Mystery?
I guess its up to the Back Probe ....to see what's next?
BeerOClock
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)