AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Why is it hard to Start when Cold
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

I knew it was Too good to be TRUE! ......
I have been driving it all Week running Perfect! ......
The Missus takes it down the shop this morning and it Shit Itself! ..
I went down the road to Rescue Her and see what's Going On ?
It Starts fine but when you go to drive it Ping Ping Rattle and Die? ..
So I managed to get it off the main st and down the back street to home I had to pull over and re start about 6 times and I could only crawl at about 1200 rpm But I got it Home! I checked the wiring and vac hoses all good ?
I got the scanner out (Luckily these days I have a working PCM these days)
Code P0132 ..... O2 Sensor Low Voltage
Ok so at least I know this time and it really doesn't surprise me ..... Don't Mean it Doesn't Piss Me OFF! ....................!!!
I think the O2 sensor might of been fragile to start with ...
... 10 Mins Goes By
I had to go down stairs to take the Jeep off the battery charger I was giving it a top up ...... Your Not Going to Believe This! No BullShit
I put every thing away and was looking at the O2 wires I was thinking is it where I Cut and Spliced them? I fiddled with the crinkle heat covering as I had replaced it with new when I did the wires A Lot Of Slack?
Its getting dark but I could see down near the Air Cond compressor there is a wire that feeds into the O2 harness And Guess what was hanging down there? ....... The O2 Sensor Plug "WTF!" I had to look a couple of times But YES
I think I will get another BEER Stop Stressing ....and Fix it Tomorrow
_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)