AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WH: Grand Hemi build
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2019
Full Flexer

Liked 98 Times in 67 Posts

The other thing I'd been chasing recently was a clunk from the rear of the car, it sounded very might like it was inside so took a few plastic panels off to investigate, found the amplifier a little loose in its brackets but the main culprit turned out to by my swaybar end links (the lower end of the links). So they are sitting on my garage floor.

While I had everything apart I decided to look at installing a few items a little more permanently in the back of the car, looking to put the compressor and fridge in there below the level of the false floor to make access easier and to give me more space and allow my fridge to be fully opened.

The fridge sits about 40-50mm lower without the false floor in which allows the lid to be opened fully with both just the glass open and the rear door.

Air compressor is sitting up the back at the moment but not sure if I'll leave it there or raise it up on a platform so longer items can be stashed under it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sway_bar.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	78246   Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge_1.jpg
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	78247   Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge_2.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	78248   Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge_3.jpg
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	78249   Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge_4.jpg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	78250  

Click image for larger version

Name:	fridge_back.jpg
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	78251  

Last edited by Windex; 19-05-2019 at 07:06 AM.