AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Do you even AJOR???
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2019
Established Member

Liked 45 Times in 22 Posts
Default Do you even AJOR???

So I started a bit of thread the other day and had a bit on the end of it about the decline in number of threads and people on AJOR.

I have returned to the Jeep community after being in North America for the past few years. It was a bit saddening to see that the forum has less than 10 new threads per day, I remember back in the day you almost couldn't keep up sometimes.

My question is, do others like me, prefer AJOR or do most Jeepers actually prefer the facebook groups?

I like AJOr, what people talk about can be looked up at a later date and used for reference, that to me makes even the weirdest dimmest questions potentially helpful. Its a bit harder with FB, unless you save the post.

I am going to do my bit and try to make at least one new thread per week and continue posting in existing ones. It would be great to see some other people that want a sense of community to jump on the so far one man band wagon.

Side note, can everyone start selling their unused parts again, there used to be heaps of 2nd hand gear for sale ...... now im paying retail hahaha

Thanks for reading, looking forward to any and all responses.

Pete