AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - JScan vs BlueDriver
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2019
Full Flexer

Liked 154 Times in 110 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turismo07 View Post
Just FYI, the Commander I just bought has the "service 4wd system" message. No low range.

I paid for a license and used the JScan app to scan the 4wd system for codes, got C2109. Used the app the clear the code.

All good now. Will see how long this lasts.
It sounds as though your car hasn't had the N23(from memory) patch done. it was nightmare, but in the end FCA finally got it right, when low range was selected a timer would time out and bring up "service 4wd system" if you removed the fuse under the hood and put it back in it would clear.
Anyway a lot of people got so fed up with the issue they stopped taking their cars in to get patches done.
But in the end a patch came that did fix it, someone like Clarky will be able to give you they exact story, but if that is the problem FCA should fix it as it was a recall.
As usual the whole problem started from someone in the U.S doing something, that got themselves run over by the car, so a quick fix turned into a two year nightmare for owners.

Last edited by 08crd; 28-10-2019 at 09:21 AM.