AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Buying a WK2 very soon
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020
Established Member

Liked 991 Times in 632 Posts

Cheers fellas, the proximity key is a funny thing, a few years back when we got the Mrs a new Mazda 3 SP25, I dropped her off somewhere and she got out with the key and off she went, I came home and shut her off, however couldn't start it again, haha.
I've never had problems camping, but have read stories of shit going missing from car's while people are asleep.
Next step,Off-road Animal front bar, with nudge and recovery hooks. Then to find some skid plates, a few a being wrecked nearby so hopefully I can get them cheap, I did the same with the WJ, 10 bucks or something.
Then tyres,these low profile SUV tyres will be useless off-road, a local mob has 265/50/20 aggressive all terrains for 170 each. Then I need to sort out rear storage,compressor and second battery.

It was a shock to put 30 bucks worth of diesel in last night to give me a range of 300km, that would barely get me 100k's in the WJ 😁

Sent from my SM-G973F using Aussie Jeep Offroad mobile app