AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - DIY ECU Re-map :-)
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020
Senior Newbie

Liked 64 Times in 32 Posts

As I expected ... my order of the required MPPS adaptor, arrived the day I flew out to work !

I have a copy of ECM Titanium from a friendly Chinese purveyor of 'affordable' software I'm not sure if the file format using MPPS hardware is the same as using AlienTech hardware ? Will find out when I get home next week & attempt to 'read' my car's ECU with the newly acquired hardware !

If the file format is the same & I can open it in ECM Titanium, will see what is readily adjusted & what isn't ? I don't intend to modify my own file for upload into the vehicles ECU but definitely want to compare the original file to the modified one supplied by Dyno-chiptuning.com that has been modified to remove the EGR & swirl motor + what is done to achieve the increased output.

Will probably get the vehicle run on a local Dyno before uploading the new modified file, then do another run after the modified file is installed.