AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Is it possible to escape the CoVid-19 off-grid?
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2020
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,581 Times in 4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Still sitting here quietly, started disinfecting more rigerously and limiting the people we deal with. Streets are pretty quiet.

All the pubs, gogo bars, massage parlors and sports arenas have been put into lock down in Bangkok now for 14 days, there was 11 cases from men out drinking together, as well as others from a muay thai fighting stadium.

My wife mentioned people were talking in the streets this morning about a thai woman in town having it, and that she had a farang (foreigner) husband, nothing concrete in truth though, hope they weren't talking about her haha.
Hey Jimmyb, I just reread what I posted. Bit ambiguous, I was suggesting that the medications would be easier to obtain over the counter in your location. Both have been now named in the media down here. If any members get sick with it, you may be able to purchase for them.