AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What did you do to your Grand today (ZJ/WJ)?
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020
CrawlerStar

Liked 50 Times in 41 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5oclock View Post
I was interested to see what you thought of the new springs as i was considering an upgrade myself. The old springs on the rear of WG 2.7 are a bit stiff with no load on board,but great when loaded up with caravan or just heading up the hills with all the "essential" chainsaw,beer,sleeping gear,food ,beer,tent ,tarps,shower tent,beer, etc,etc. Maybe lighter springs and airbags may work??? I think my current rear springs are the heaviest old man emu do. Its all 2nd hand stuff off a parts WG.

So i was looking at dobinsons web not long before you posted and noticed they do a number of springs for the WG,,,,also shocks,,,maybe their shocks would be good for your WG. I cannot find any info on the compressed and extended length,if i email them and get a reply i will post it.Are you petrol or diesel steelo25?
4.7 V8, don't know if I'll go with the Dobinson shocks as I had them on my old WJ 4.0L and they where a hard ride.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk