AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Return of the Red 99 Sport!
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020
AJOR Bronze

Liked 947 Times in 637 Posts

The engine mounts are here .. both the same brand .. the Right made in India and the Left made in Taiwan ... Go Figure?
Run Herbie Run! We took our boy out today .. When He goes out bush there is no stopping him .. here there and every where all those so .. wonderful scents ...... We went to the 4 Mile of the Barcoo river .. had the place to our self it was a great day out running . sniffing . peeing . swimming and rolling in the dirt . and then! .........
He found this wonderful amount of sloppy Cow Shit! and rolled in it! no amount of swims could wash the smell off ... it took a serious bath when we got home it was a great smelling drive home .. with him console surfing his shoulder was close to my Nose ... I am sure when I open the door on the 96 tomorrow it will smell like baked cow shit ... so I am going to have swap Jeeps on the week end .... and give the 96 a Deep Clean!

_____ooooo
/__l_l_,\____\,___
l_---l_l__l---[ ]llllll[ ]
_.(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)............. Real Jeeps are Hand Made and Beer is Brewed in the Laundry!