AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2.7 drivers
Thread: 2.7 drivers
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021
CrawlerStar

Liked 73 Times in 65 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

No extra filter as such , but there is a strainer in the tank but the tank has to come out to clean it. I have taken tanks out of 3 different 2.7 crds to clean this strainer,2 had a fair bit of crap in the tanks and the other one wasnt too bad. As for the o rings I guess you mean the copper injector seals. I have done these on a couple of 2.7 and 3.0 crds ( both MB engines use the same bolt and copper seal, and are single use only). What has worked well for me is to get the engine to operating temp and with the engine at idle loosen the clamp bolt until compression choofs all the dirt out and also loosens the injector in the head. Tighten and loosen a few times and they mostly come out easy. Be careful not to over tighten the injector lines as the flare can split. Also clean any black death with acetone, not much else will clean it. Replace that seal reinstall injector and line run engine back up to temp and repeat. Not sure what your stalling is, maybe someone else has some ideas for you,,good luck.