AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Something terrible is happening...
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2021
Full Flexer

Liked 547 Times in 265 Posts

Thank you all so much for your support and caring words!!

Re the garage and shed. I have a biggish 2 car garage... I built floor to ceiling shelving on 3 sides... she has claimed half of it.

I have a 10x10 ft shed as well... she has claimed half of the shelf space.

If I make a space on the shelves in the shed or the garage, the minute I turn my back, she has claimed it! Filled it with some or other unnecessary that she bought years ago.

I had to build a storage room under the verandah (10x6 ft)... she has claimed ALL OF IT!!!

I have a separate TV etc but she insists on entering my sacred space and filling my head with all the crap she can from this show!

All of my family were fisher people...but not me. Hate fishing. Love being out in the bush. Oh God, please let me go out bush!!

No man cave yet. But I'm sure it will be lost to her. No point building one.

Tinkering with the Jeep... do that a fair bit but the problem is my missus is a hoverer. Always around. Hard to tell if the bad smell is her or her farts! Or mine!

Seriously, I have thought of divorce, but she would want half of that as well, no doubt!.