AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 2013 head unit update.
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

So I managed to install my CC3 into my 2012, was mostly ok except I had a big issue with the top airvent clips for the new fascia.. there was no way I could get these on, so I had to install it without the top clips. It seems fairly solid once it was put into the car. Im going to chase down Teyes for new clips hopefully.

Many thanks to Grippy for answering my messages

Few questions (sorry if they have been answered previously)

Reverse Camera - The wiring diagram said grab the ACC from the loom to supply the camera with power, although the only ACC output (G3) I had was already wired into the CANBUS plug, could I grab it from one of the others? Or is there somewhere in the back/tailgate that I can easily grab ACC power from, would prefer not to use reverse lights because I want to use it while driving too.

The steering wheel rear buttons are correct for volume and next song.. but the centre button appears to be reverse, one mutes and one swaps input source, but they are on wrong sides.. any way to change?

When I press button on steering wheel to go between sources (radio, map etc).. it also goes into the silly teyes video app etc.. is there anyway to make it only toggle through certain apps.. such as Map->Spotify->Radio->Phone then back to start?

Has anyone managed to get full/lifetime access to the teyes voice control thing? There was a card in my box saying go to manufacturer website, but it all seemed kind of weird.

I think I need to update to current firmware so that might make a few changes.

Apart from that it seems to work fairly well and sound a bit better than the stock Jeep headunit.