AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - gees im getting old
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023
MonsterMoose

Liked 3,974 Times in 2,346 Posts

I know where your coming from, I once had a nice high set of ramps off back of shed so I could walk under now the Jeep on jack stands just doesn't cut it, I'm too old and creaky for it, only the simple oil change now and after the last tranny change I'm thinking that might be a shop job..... Your lucky having a place like Seven Slot nearby, 3 hour drive for me .... We have 2 spanner men in town and Ive been told one runs his own Jeep and is good, might have to check him out.....
My Dad taught me a fair bit and never had money for mechanics, still don't... so I'm the main spanner man but creaky bones has caught up with me.
Army brother in law was an instructor, taught me defensive tactics along with a quick Fed Police course many years later and a few real life scenarious where I lived thru it all kept my driving skills in focus .... always some idiot up here during the holidays that I get to keep my evasive skills tuned up...........

Your Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid.