AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - How many WJ/WG GC's are left?
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023
Full Flexer

Liked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I still have mine, fixed almost all issues. I installed new shocks, fixed some bushings (rear swaybar links), the rear wiper motor and a couple of other things. Drives better than ever before. If I could convince my wife to drive the Jeep rather the silly Holden Captiva, I would rather sell this car and keep the Jeep.

Still have some strange issue with the steering (although I installed a heavy duty steering damper) when I am running over a bump. Feels like something is loose although all the parts are firm (trackbar, tie rod endings etc.). I will look at the ball joints on the weekend although I wiggled them left and right ab up and down and they seem to be ok as well, so I am not sure what is the issue.

I will still drive it till it is sold. Almost had a buyer over last weekend but suddenly went quiet. And a couple of scammer who wanted me to to send them an message to an email for "quick sale"... yeah right.