AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Buy Jawa Californian!
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2023
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Buy Jawa Californian!

Hello dear community,
I hope you can help me. I'm looking for an online shop where I can buy spare parts for my old Czech motorcycle, a Jawa 350. The bike has been around for a few years and I really love it, but lately I've noticed that there are some technical issues. I still remember the days when I rode my Jawa 350 through the Czech countryside. It was a wonderful feeling to feel the wind on your face and to explore the landscapes. But when I tried to start the bike all I heard was a rattle and it just wouldn't start. I was concerned and went in search of a mechanic who was knowledgeable about old bikes. Unfortunately no one could help me and I decided to start looking for spare parts myself. However, I had trouble finding a suitable online shop. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find suitable spare parts and my bike would stand still forever. But then I heard about an online shop (this here: https://www.jawashop.com/) that specializes in spare parts for Jawa motorcycles. I was relieved and immediately excited about the idea of getting my Jawa 350 up and running again. I ordered some replacement parts and started the repair. It was challenging but I felt so proud and happy when the bike came back to life. I couldn't wait to get back on the road and explore the landscapes. I hope my story inspires you to get your favorite vehicles and go on adventures. And if you are looking for spare parts for your Jawa motorcycles, I can only recommend the online shop. For this reason I turn to you in the hope that you could help me here.
Would be very grateful to you.

Last edited by kristoff; 23-05-2023 at 11:12 PM.