AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Appcar FCA or OBD Jscan Scan app
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2023
MonsterMoose

Liked 3,988 Times in 2,354 Posts

The SRT selection on mine just gives a fancy blue Font for the speedo, and some extra scroll downs on the screen, some stupid G force stuff, and standing 1/4 rubbish but most important is the ability to view codes without having to stuff around with some app on a phone..............

My ELM 27 dongle is over 10 years old, its hit and miss with these of they will work on all the various protocols, I was lucky................. get the demo version of alpha and try out your dongle, while you can see the options the demo won't let you do much but at least you will now it works, if you don't use spanners then spending hundreds of $$$ on the stuff is just a waste of money really.....

I can't see an issue with the Select Terrain display its only gimmicky, the extra display on the Uconnect of extra gauges is a usable bonus though but again is detracted by more gimmicky stuff, I find it very handy if I could find a way to get off of the rubbish G force and junk it would be even better...

Have a look at the demo versions first before you decide....

Your Never Too Old To Learn Something Stupid.