AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Cabin Equalization Curve Number
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the reply st_za.
The head unit is a K2501 4GB/64GB Android 11 with a BNR-JP01 CAN Decoder.
The cabin EQ curve number doesn't seem to change with a change in rear wiper plug status.
I found a post in a Challenger forum that stated an EQ number of "223" for their Alpine 8ch premium system. I entered this and got a significant change in speaker output, however as it is the incorrect EQ number for my Infinity 8ch amp and sub package, the subwoofer channels are not low-pass-filtered.
Entering "158" returns the sound output to the previous configuration as described in first post (front biased and very low subwoofer volume).
Entering other numbers so far has had no effect, some numbers are not recognised/accepted by the BCM which sets the EQ number to what appear to be various predefined values. Also, the .000 sufix seems to be a default decimal value that seems to be superfluous, with only the integers being valid, which can be one, two or three digits in length. Eg. entering a value of "2" will register as "2.000" in AlphaOBD and "223" as "223.000".

So, I'm still very interested to find other Cabin Equalization Curve Numbers from other Jeeps to try if anyone can oblige?

Cheers!