AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - WK2 Buying Advice
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2023
Full Flexer

Liked 355 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalis View Post
Damn this community is active, i love it!

That makes sense, what would you consider too high in terms of km's? I've seen a lot around 100,000km, and it's a little worrying if people are offloading because they're having troubles at 100,000 or consider 100,000 high for these vehicles. You see Toyotas with well over 400,000 quite often on carsales.

Yeah I completely agree, they're amazing value!it's funny though, the Disco guys will say the same thing, re, best vehicle they've driven. Never heard that on the mux forums though haha

It's good to hear you're almost at 200,000. If I'm looking at 150, I'd hope I'm not due for big bills soon (i consider maintenance like timing belts etc as acceptable).

That's interesting, I thought parts availability would be awesome given how many were sold. That's one thing I wanted to fix after the issues I've had sourcing parts for my Rocky. Are they easily available from the states? I guess the issue is freight. Heh, should get someone to make an amazon store and get Bezos to foot the shipping (if that's how that works, probably not, he wouldn't be a zillionaire if it was)
parts are shit in australia. FCA themselves don't hold any parts in oz . Quite often i am waiting for weeks for the stealership to get parts in .

Currently been waiting three weeks for a resonator. I've given up

. love my car and my second one to get close to 200K . I don't want to give this up because what else is there thats as comfy as this 18 trailhawk