AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Fuel Leak
Thread: Fuel Leak
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2024
Full Flexer

Liked 74 Times in 68 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadSpike View Post
That bracket, if not properly tightened, will cause leaks on the hoses. It happened to me and I just had to fully tighten the bolt. I haven't found any torque specs, just tighten by feel, and make sure the white rubbers are squished against the pump. Also, make sure both white rubers around hose ends are of the same type. I had an issue from aftermarket hoses that the white rubber was made of different materials, one soft and the other hard, which caused one of the hoses to leak.
This my concern. I exchanged the black o-rings but the white ones did not really look that great either. Any chance anyone has the partnumber for the white o-ring and for the bracket. I might have a feeling that this is actually my fuel leak and the fuel just follows the lines before it drips on the swirl flap rail on to the starter motor and then land on my motor block. Since I am in there is would prefer to replace it properly. Unfortunately the diagram does not show any partnumber.