AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Coming to Oz from Arizona, USA
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2024
I just registered

Liked 21 Times in 9 Posts
Default Coming to Oz from Arizona, USA

Hello fellow Jeepers of Australia!

My wife and I will be coming to Australia in May to begin our lap around the continent.
We are shipping our Jeep and Trailer over (porting from LA to Sydney) and will begin a counter-clockwise lap from there. We are planning for approximately 6 months to complete and ending back in Sydney around mid-Nov to early Dec at the latest.
Jeep and Trailer are shipping under a Carnet (CPD) which allows for temporary importation w/o duty.

The Jeep is a 2022 Wrangler Rubicon with the 3.0L Ecodiesel. It has aftermarket front and rear bumpers with swing out tire carrier from Letz Roll Offroad of Mesa, AZ, a 10,000lb Warn Xeon10S winch, 2.5" Metal Cloak lift with Fox Shocks, ASFIR Aluminum Skids plates, AEV Snorkel, custom Roof Rack and Carrier Racks with (2) 20L Jerry Cans. Tires are 315/70R17.

The trailer is a custom made by me Adventure trailer with ROAM RTT and 6.5' and 5' awnings, 100W solar panel, (2) 100Ah LiFePO4 batteries, 60L ARB Fridge, 150L freshwater tank and on-demand water heater, and 2 burner gas stove. Tire and wheels match the Jeep exactly (Patagonia MTR 315/70R17).

I have numerous questions for the forum ranging from comms to vehicle insurance, must see places and any other need to know that I don't know yet

Pics of the Jeep and Trailer follow:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jeep Front Right.jpg (70.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Jeep Rear Left.jpg (142.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Trailer Front Right.jpg (101.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Trailer Rear Left.jpg (105.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 1st-adventure-trailer-trip-mar-22.jpg (132.7 KB, 0 views)