AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Oil cooler replacement...
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2024
Lowranger Shocker

Liked 1,169 Times in 619 Posts
Default Oil cooler replacement...

I am going to have the oil cooler replaced next week as a part of my ongoing "preventative maintenance" program. Jeeps done 150,000kms now.

I had to replace the oil cooler on my previous Jeep as it sprung a leak at 173,000kms. At the time it did that I had been on the beach and did thump the front end pretty heavily on an unseen pot hole...It had oil in the coolant the following day. I bought a genuine complete oil cooler and mounting plate assembly to replace that one, this time I am having just the cooler itself replaced.

Anyways...I do have an oil cooler and gasket on hand that I got from below supplier a while back, I took that with me on the lap last year "just in case". I don't want to use that one, it is for emergency use only as I really do not know how good it is.

Just throwing it out there, has anybody replaced the oil cooler with a cooler from Parts Centre in Melbourne through EBay ...or where have did you buy the replacement?
https://www.ebay.com.au/str/premiumautopartscentre