AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - What wiper blades
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024
Grumpy Old XJ Dsl Owner

Liked 6,581 Times in 4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FARWEST View Post
You fellas must live in very nice locations....you move off a pump where I live without paying first.....expect a happy snap of your car at least...drive/park outta camera view you will hear the 'sirens' wail as 'the boyz' head your way....welllll.......not quite but a happy snap and lecture on paying before you move your car off the pumps will be dispersed at no cost....and what Ive seen I can completely understand the reasoning.....will drop in and soak in the atmosphere in your 'hoods'....chillax lifestyles rule
I learned my ways Growing up in SA! I do admit there are locations over there that I have heard of but never been to. Maybe they are the ones you speak of.
A local station to me has 3 or 4 cars waiting for each pump most of the time. Its the largest fuel station for 100km, IIRC there are 14 filling rows. There is a row of parking spots along the front of the building where you go to pay. They were one of the first to have a large poster outside the door with mug shots. Soon stopped by the local police! You cant fill up if you have a hat or sunnies on! I have never had a negative comment, only thankyous from other customers. You must spend your time in some interesting (NOT) places.