AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Quick thank you and possible heads up
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024
Rock Munki

Liked 1,330 Times in 766 Posts

Yes Drover...Im NOT your 'slim model' average height Korean test model....the 'sardine tin ' packing on these jets is pretty 'average'....luckily the hosties are generally kind enough to grant me 'reseating' if the cabin isnt FULL...and I use the capital letters to descibe 330 on a 330 capacity aircraft....not here to 'shit can' individual Airlines...pretty sure its common knowledge which ones are worse then the others....on my flight to Brizvegas last week I couldnt tell the difference between a picture of a full crab pot on Deadliest Catch and the image before me....VERY glad it wasnt Brizvegas to Perth....on the return flight...different airline...,,little bit 'more room'....still had to stand up for 30min of the flight when cramp set in to the back of both thighs...not real easy with hosties serving 'snax' and the obligeratory idiots that decide the toilet on the aircraft is a better option then using the airport toilets prior boarding.
Still....couldnt have got up and back in the time frame so driving wasnt an option....'adventure' starts in a week, then I can enjoy the ride.

Only dumb people think their smart...rest of us learn everyday

Last edited by FARWEST; 29-03-2024 at 07:47 AM.