AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - ABS module C2200& C121E Faults
View Single Post
Old 3 Weeks Ago
I just registered

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default ABS module C2200& C121E Faults

Hi gang, QLD Jeep needs help and so do I, what a nightmare. Gotta 2013 JKU Sport 3.6, with ABS fault code C2200 and C121E Brake pressure sensor stored. After much internet searching I sent complete unit to a UK company ECU Testing. They claim to test and rebuild with lifetime guarantee, but not mine apparently. It’s on its way back as I tap this out in the condition I sent it. It’s been a big kick down there with P&P up to $250, but I need to keep it together and find a solution quick. Anyone had experience of getting a successful rebuild in QLD at least, otherwise any other state? I’ve tried putting in the PN’s relative to my chassis Nō etc, but there’s so many variants which apparently are incompatible. MOPAR ONLINE, Quotes that the modules are a ‘Discontinued Product’ the valve assembly and centrifugal pump appear to be a listed item still but I’d have to phone them to be 100%. My question is what are owners doing to overcome this issue and how? As long as I can refit the old unit and bleed it successfully provided it’s not been completely totalled by the Co’s investigations at least I can still drive it, but if you want it working as I do, what’s the answer? Any smart ideas or experienced solutions will be much appreciated… Cheers 🍻