AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - P0243 help help 2.7 crd
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024
I just registered

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanLuke View Post
When you say "no resistance" do you mean zero ohms? If so, this is good. If you mean no connection (infinite resistance) then you have a broken connection or wire.
Update: after following some wires from the solenoid to the firewall nothing was broken. Later I decided to find out where the ground connection that feeds the solenoid (disconnected from the ecu) is located but no luck. In that process I found a loose hose with a plastic connector (it was the front differential vent tube) and connect it properly. After that no more open loop between the solenoid and ground (0.2oms). Tested out in road and P0243 came again after a hard acceleration (not all of them). Now I don't know if I have a bad ground that sometimes fails (only at more than 60mi/h and at 4000 revs) or it might be something else....
Someone knows which ground connection should I look for? Any other idea? Can a bad turbo trigger this error?
Thanks community

Last edited by ataiana; 28-04-2024 at 11:49 AM. Reason: add more data