AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - I'm coming out.
Thread: I'm coming out.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2002
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I'm coming out.

you are preaching to the converted here! Although I am not even in my thirties so I don't think I qualify as middle aged, I do qualify as a computer game nut....

I play mainly 1st person shooters, and started off with DOOM (if anyone remembers that), also return to castle wolfenstein - the original, Quake 1/2/3, Counterstrike, Tribes 1/2, Half Life, Unreal Tournament etc. etc.

If anyone wants a copy of any of these games let me know and I will burn one and post it to you or something.

I used to have a computer system that was overclocked and using water cooling. The higher your framerate the better you play and can have an advantage over other people on slower systems

Jeepdownunder - you should give Operation Flashpoint a try if you like war sort of games. Operation Flashpoint official site

I am waiting for a new laptop at the moment and then the loooooong and agonising wait for DOOM 3 to arrive. You wait until you see this game :D

The graphics in this game are insane. Screenshots really don't do it justice so if anyone has cable or a fast connection try downloading a few of the movies and see what I am talking about: doom3 movies

[ 09 September 2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: zzzz ]