AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - AUSJEEP Elections in Early 2005
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005
Head Honcho

Liked 1,177 Times in 710 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

OK GUYS, HERES A IDEA TO CHANGE THIS ALL SLIGHTLY, MAYBE "PM" ME IF YOU WANT A JOB WITH AUSJEEP AND DO IT THAT WAY INSTEAD OF ELECTIONS. I THINK THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT KNOW ONE ANOTHER HERE WILL LIMIT THE ELECTION IDEA. THAT SAID HERE ARE THE JOBS AGAIN, LETS FILL EM GUYS .....!

Postion 1. Vendor Liason (Currently MATTC)
This role entails communicating with advertisers that are on AJOR allowing them to advertise their products in the VENDORS section and maintaining the tidy manner of this thread.

Postion 2. Product Support
This role entails sending of emails to suppliers for the gathering of products for review by the AJOR Team. The Team consists of people holding prime positions listed here. You will receive products, divy them out to the AJOR Team for review in an appropriate manner. It is expected that a new product be reviewed once a month. Yes this is a perk role but a hard one.

Postion 3. Yarn Sprawler
This role entails gathering stories, formatting them for the Features section of AJOR so that there are at least 2 NEW stories to be read each month.

Postion 4. Promotions Officer [Jimmyb]
This role entails gathering of new funds from advertisers currently not existing on AJOR as at 2005, utilising the money in a manner to either promote AJOR or increase its gain. That said increasing gain is through eg. RAFFLES, TEESHIRT SALES, BANNERS, HATS, etc

Postion 5. Competitions Promoter
This role entails dealing with vendors, 4x4 shops etc to gather products that will be given away directly through AJOR for no profit. It is expected that you comminate all dealing with the AJOR Team.

www.ausjeepoffroad.com