AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - New Grand with 5.7L V8 Hemi
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005
Silver Rennie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Chrispy,
My comments were not pointed at you or anyone else. What I simply meant was if I had 70K-80K for a new toy like this I wouldn't care about the extra fuel costs or service costs. Trust me, people who have the money to buy a new Jeep with a HEMI ain't going to cry if it costs an extra $100 bucks to fill up just to get the same distance as a CRD. I'm not knocking anyone who has a CRD, it's just that I would not buy one as simple as that. I like you have mortages to pay, sons private school fees, phones etc etc It never ends. In my garage I have an MY05 KJ Renegade(Petrol) and an MY05 Subaru Impreza STI. I run both on BP Ultimate and beleive me I know that if you push them anywhere close to what they are meant to do you can see the fuel needle move from Full to Empty. But at the end of the day I don't care or need to worry about the costs as I can afford it. I simply put the Dinners Club Card on the table and pay my bill.