AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - 2006 WE Rock Rules
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2005
Head Honcho

Liked 1,177 Times in 710 Posts
Check out my Ride(s)

I sent this to Sam, I think some of us that would like to support a new clasification should also consider doing the same

There is currently a lot of talk in the rockcrawling section of ausjeep talking about the rules and the categories that some of the vehicles will fit into.

With consideration that a lot of moon buggies are now being built, how is it run in the states? I beleive we should have the production class as currently outlined, but then have something between the moon buggies and the production.

A class that will allow for the larger vehicles, yes like mine and a lot of other of similar size so that they are not up against the moon buggies.

I have built mine as something I wanted to build, and I know I dont stand a chance against a nimble moon buggy, but I also know there are people considering competing that dont fit into the production class and therefore wont compete because they know against the moon buggies its not worth it.

Just wanted to voice an opinion there. If another class was added I would be happy to help and support that clasification.

Cheers
Jimmy

www.ausjeepoffroad.com