AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Unlimited Renagade in Perth TODAY
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2007
AJOR Gold

Liked 31 Times in 21 Posts

i looked at these wrigs today...saw all three at Wanneroo...im swayed away from the 4 door which initially i liked....just a waste of chassis length in my opinon...but the two door hardtop took my breath away...not near what id spend but too close to my target to resist...this one in a rubi model with hardtop and auto would be just right....all the lockers already there is a big selling point...i hate the bumpers - they would go first thing as these engineers need their heads examined...first thing to rip off would be the rear license plate holder and the rear flaps...first thing to be spit on would be the front bumper....what were they thinking? and WAY too much plastic inside and out - good thing i have a big supply of diamond plate aluminum...a lift would be easy - 3 to 4.5 inches would suffice with 33s or 35s...a body lift looks easy....most interesting thing is the large gap between the motor and radiator...am i wrong or does it look like a 5.7L or Hemi would fit right in there? maybe a special edition 2-3 years down the line? im holding out for that...also...245/75 16 Bridgestone Sport HTs on the three unlimited sport models available on the lot....this is NOT acceptable and what were they thinking? im not a grocery getter - not least 3/4 of the time...bet they wear out in less than 30K