AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - cracks in jeep body from towing
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007
AJOR Bronze

Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by signwilson
Discounting is the only way they can get suckers like me to be stupid enough to buy them just like commodores and falcons the only way people will buy them
Look I have had enough about this bull s*#t, I have driven Jeeps for over 5 years, I know alot of people who own them and have meet hundreds that own them and everyone has there opinions, But for you to keep craping on about this is really pi**ing everyone off.. I tow over 3T with mine offten and I have an 03 Diesel, Ive towed with V8s as well and As it may appear yours has Craked does not mean you need to complain to us and SH^T can them, go talk on a Toyota Forum or something, You have either gotten a not perfect car From Graz or someone has not fitted the Tow bar correctly..... Doesn't matter. Get a new car and stop S*$T canning them on my favorite site.. Im sure if anyone elses grand Cracks you ll be the first to know!!! Good Day

Last edited by hemijeepy; 13-04-2007 at 12:15 AM.