AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - TJOC This Sunday
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007
AJOR Gold

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It was a brilliant day out - thanks to everyone from Paula and I for your warm welcome and great company. As our first trip out in a serious 4WD we were amazed at the ruts, gutters and mud that you can just drive through or over and we learned a great deal.
Thanks also for not bagging me for pulling out before the last section to go home wash it and inspect the scratches from the scrub. Only a couple of them will need any work and they are not too obvious or bad, so no harm done and all's well. It just takes a while to get used to the sound of ferns etc on the paintwork and as a long time driver of highly polished road cars the idea of any minor paint blemishes just took a little getting used too. I'll get over it

Thanks again to all - and to Brian for the loan of a 2 way and to Chas for the DVD of your past trips it's a top watch and very well produced.

PS i am not doing what it looks like i am in photo 4 while everyone else watches in horror.