AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Self help time for slow diesel fill problem
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008
SwampDigger

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I had heard bad things about Maddington from a coworker but since I live 10mins walk away I couldn't resist going there and I must say I am happy with the service.

Charged me what they said they would, done in a few hrs and happy with the way they sorted the few warranty things I had. Very happy to have my horn working again.
yep. i had been to a bloke once over a few problems with my xj. he went over the vehicle, and came up with a list of stuff big enough to bankrupt jamie packer. thought iwould look for a second opinion and took it to maddington. they had a few minutes to spare and took it for a drive, put it on the hoist and came back with a much smaller list of faults and a rough idea of cost. most helpful and no charge. was enough to get me to go back for parts when i needed them (did servicing myself on old car). has also got them this wrap on this thread. i found them pretty straight good blokes.