AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - XJ: Mogkee
Thread: XJ: Mogkee
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2008
Time to tinker

Liked 448 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Um, why are you so keen to kill it?
The startings price of the vehicle was VERY low - the previous owner is my Navi and it was part of the conditions of sale
As JB said it should be a fun project - but on a more serious note obviously one of the reason to do TTC is advertising etc....ideally I'd like to have products we actually sell fitted ....But obviously things like the exo will be custom.
Also at the end I have a few parts that I really want to use elsewhere (mogs to the TJ and engine/tranny to the CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You must be one talented man Wooders. I wish I could do that.
LOL - far from it.....my driveway of dismantled Jeeps is probably testiment to that The $$ goal is pretty specifical becuase it's too easy to burn $$ that I don't have. Want to keep the cost down by keeping the plan simple, using parts I already have laying about and doing as much as possible myself (or other cheap/bribed labour ). Also where possible removed items will be put up for sale to help maintain the budget.

Anyhow more details coming soon and some pics......Oh yeah since this rig will also be proudly wearing AJOR Stickers - and suggestions and work/parts offers will be happily accepted