AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - TJ: Aarons "thats gold" build
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2008
Full Flexer

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My Jeep was parked down at Skitube.... Staff are required to take the train during the School holidays and the weekends during peak periods

I do also actually live out at the Station in a management house out there but they're tucked away behind all of the seasonal accommodation on the other side of the road from the guest accommodation so you'd have to really be wandering out of your way to have seen my jeep down there.

I didn't see the other jeep parked behind you but I am often guilty of finding time through my day to wander through the carpark checking out rigs.

If you're heading down in the future shoot me a pm. I can't help with tickets but I'm good for a beer when you get back to the station at night!

There's not a lot of legal options for deep snow wheeling around here. There's been a few late night escapades out towards Davies Plain and some private land known as Snowy Plains but that's about it.

Glad you enjoyed your time here!