AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Best place in Aus to live, Lifestyle/wheeling
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008
Banned

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackles View Post
There is no question, North East Victoria is the place to be for 4 wheel driving. I can have the lockers engaged on a steep hill in 15 minutes from home in the Strathbogies, in 1 hour be on the snow, 1.5 hours to Craig's Hut, 2 hours to be bogged at Toolangi, 3 hours to Wonnangatta or Dargo, 5 hours to the Big Desert & 6 to some serious Sand driving at Portland & Beechport. Then for extended trips I'd be in Tassie or the Flinders Ranges in a day.
There's no getting away from the fact Victoria has more 4 wheel drive tracks open particually in National Parks in such a small area than any other state & North of the divide the weather is 5 degrees warmer than Melbourne with more sunny days than Queensland.

70 minutes & I'm here, got to love it
With respect....what sort of drugs are you taking? Even if NE Victoria (like how specific is that - just say Victoria - it's a small place) had more sunshine than Qld (highly unlikely)...it's a craphole and its cold