AUSJEEPOFFROAD.COM Jeep News Australia and New Zealand - View Single Post - Blown up my CRD
Thread: Blown up my CRD
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009
Full Flexer

Liked 7 Times in 4 Posts

I think that their actual cars are good or at least no worse that any others. I have had a jeep (of one sort) now for over 10 years. Have I had problems with them - yes I have but nothing that could not have happened with an other brand. The only problem I have is that Jeep's post sale customer service is abysmal and the price of their parts from most of the dealers are a joke. You just need to have a look at the TSB's that are listed for the US and then have look what they do here (which is normally ignore them unless the customer complains) to get the picture that Jeep Australia doesn't care about the customer once they have bought one of their cars. If they picked up their post sale service and price their sare parts in live with the US, I reckon they could do really well here. Just have a look at Toyota - when they first started bring cars here, they where very cheap and nasty (some might say they still are) but their customer service generally was and still is excellent (mind you I still would not buy a jap car if I had a choice but that is for personal reasons).